You can also install iGoat on not-jailbroken / non-rooted iDevice. However you'll be able to explore limited features.
1.Make sure you have apple id. If not, create one (free) at https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
2. Download iGoat binary (.IPA) from https://github.com/OWASP/iGoat-Swift/raw/master/iGoat-Swift_v1.0.ipa
3. Download Cydia Impactor from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
4. Now plug in iPhone to your system (Mac / Windows / Linux) and start the Cydia impactor.
5. Just drag n drop .IPA file in cydia impactor. It will prompt you for login.
6. Once you login, it will install iGoat on your non-jailbroken iPhone.