Comment on page
Setting up iGoat on MacBook
iGoat can be used on MacBook, iDevices (Jailbroken / non-jailbroken). In this article, we will learn how to install iGoat on MacBook.
- 1.Open terminal on MacBook and use command
#git clone https://github.com/OWASP/iGoat-Swift.git
- 2.It will create iGoat repository as below:
3. Navigate to directory iGoat-Swift
4. Open file iGoat-Swift.xcodeproj
5. Select the target on which you want to run iGoat app. I've select iPhone X
Select Target Device to run App
6. You will see app is up and running on selected device.
iGoat Running on Simulator